FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Lightly-tinted, mineral formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Linoleic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyacrylate 13, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Quercetin, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilaner.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician