Kids Health & Autism
Common Cause Of Childhood/Autism Symptoms
1- Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies
Most kids growing up will discover that they do not do well on specific foods, no matter how much they may like these foods, and they lead to unwanted symptoms. Often times these symptoms cause irritation and mood issues that parents begin to notice but don’t often correlate to digestive issues.
At Home Screening Tool For Autism
- Abnormal movements or body position
- Poor eye contact or avoidance of gaze
- Behavioral Disturbances
- Language barriers or delay in speaking
- Inability to focus on multiple items.
- Difficulty Understanding Social Cues/Dynamics
- Difficulty with learning
- Lack of peer engagement
- Preoccupation With Specific Topics
- Repetitive words and movements
- Self harming actions (hitting, scratching, pulling)
- Sleep issues
- Digestive Difficulty
Speaking with a professional can help parents and family understand the symptoms and actions that are common in autism or neurodevelopmental disorders along with how to best approach proper nutrition and diet.
Naturopathic Physicians providing paediatric wellnessBook an Appointment