Homemade Matcha Latte For The Fraction Of The Price
The average price for a latte ranges between $4.00-4.95. Now this can fluctuate depending on your city, the coffee chain, and the size of the drink. But if a $4.00 drink is something that is done every business day of the week, Monday to Friday, the monthly cost reaches $80 a month or $960 every year!
So here is an amazing alternative and it has an awesome side benefit of being loaded with collagen.
Why does the body need collagen?
– It supports and restores joint health
– Collagen is essential in
– Minimizes fine lines and deep wrinkles (improves the skin elasticity)
– Increase skin hydration and elasticity (which helps with the fine lines and wrinkles)
– Improves lean muscle gain
– It strengthens hair and nails
Our Homemade Matcha Latte Recipe
2 scoops Matcha Misto
1 scoop coconut creamer
1 tsp raw honey
1/8th tsp vanilla
1/4 cup oat milk (or a milk or your choice)
2 cups of hot water
Blend it all up in a blender or Vitamix and enjoy your delicious homemade (and cost effective) latte!
Makes enough for 2-3 people per serving
This recipe will provide up to 81 cups of delicious homemade (and nutritious) Matcha Latte.Book an Appointment